- Dual Dirtlifter brushes with 12 cleaning rows
- Clean Shot applicator provides concentrated solution directly to target stubborn stains
- Extra long 9.2m power cord for further reach
- Edgesweeper brushes clean right to the very edge of your rooms, unlike most other carpet shampooers
- Tank-in-tank water collection system
- Custom Clean selector to ensure right level of clean for each room
- Built in heater
- Dry Aire system dries your carpet immediately after washing, leaving your carpets touch-dry
- Onboard hose to provide an extra boost to tough stains and hard-to-reach areas
- Onboard accessories included - spraying crevice tool, tough stain brush, Turbo tool and upholstery tool
The unique Clean Shot applicator on the front of the SE9000 allows you to apply a targeted cleaning burst to a specific area of your floor to help remove stubborn stains. A comprehensive set of onboard tools are included, with a spraying crevice tool to get into tight spaces and a turbo tool to remove tough stains on furniture and carpet. The Edgesweeper brushes allow you to clean your complete floor area - no more missing the areas around the outside of the room. To complete the job, the Dry Aire system leaves your floors touch-dry immediately after cleaning, meaning you can move furniture back into place straight away.
|Box Height (mm)||640|
|Box Width (mm)||360|
|Box Depth (mm)||580|
|Cord Length (m)||9.2|
|Level of Clean||Triple Action|
|What's In The Box||Tough Stain Brush, Ducted Vacuum Unit, Carpet Shampooer, Turbo Tool, Instruction Manual, Upholstery Tool, Wertheim Shampoo Chemical|
|Floor Head Type||Motorised Powerhead|
|Suits Floor Types||Carpet|
|Area Size||Small, Medium & Large|
How much will my delivery cost?
No matter where you live in Australia, our delivery service charges are as follows:
This applies to everything on this website, including vacuum cleaners, vacuum bags and accessories. 'Total spend' includes all products and services purchased in a single online transaction excluding freight costs. Godfreys aim to dispatch all orders the following business day.
How long will my order take to arrive?
Here is an approximate guide to delivery times for online orders once they have been dispatched:
Note: Please allow extra time for delivery around public holidays. In order to qualify for our delivery service, the products that you ordered have to be in stock, they must be ordered online, payment must be received by us, accurate delivery details must be provided and your delivery address must be within Australia.
If you haven’t received your online order or if you have any questions about an order that you have placed, please contact Customer Service and we’ll get on the case straight away.
Product warranty cards are included with most vacuum cleaners. If you are looking for the length of warranty for this product, you can find this on the 'Description & Specification' tab on this page.
For more detailed information on this products' warranty, please contact Customer Service.