Shop online and pick up instore with Godfreys Click & Collect!
Save money on delivery costs and pick your order up at a store and time that suits you, using our free Click & Collect service.
How it Works
1. Select the product(s) that you wish to purchase
As long as they are in stock at your store of choice, you can collect as many products as you wish to purchase.
2. Select the Godfreys store that you want to pick your order up from
You can do this quickly and easily from either your Cart or your Checkout page.
3. Complete the online checkout
Complete payment using our fast, secure checkout.
4. Receive confirmation email from Godfreys
We will send your order confirmation to you, but don't come in just yet!
5. Wait for the 'Order ready to pick up!' email
When you receive a second email telling you that your order is ready for pickup, come on in!
6. Visit the store to collect your order!
Visit the store at a time that suits you and collect your order which will be ready for you. You will receive your order invoice instore.
Click & Collect FAQ's
- How much does it cost?
- Our Click & Collect Service is 100% free - simply pay the purchase price of your goods.
- How do I place a Click and Collect order with Godfreys?
- Simply add a product to your cart, and select the 'Click & Collect' delivery option on the Cart or Checkout page.
- How do I know when it's ready to pick up?
- We will send you an email (and an SMS if you select this option) confirming that your order is ready to pick up.
- How long will it take to be ready instore?
- We attempt to prepare all Click & Collect orders as fast as possible, and will attempt to get it ready for you within 24 hours.
- What if I change my mind?
- If you change your mind, or need to change any part of your order, please contact Customer Service straight away on 1800 815 270.
- Can I split my order between Click & Collect and Delivery?
- No, we do not split orders at this stage.