Description & Specification
The new Henry Cordless Scrubber is a compact battery powered scrubber dryer that is perfect for use in busy public areas, confined spaces and environments where cables can become snagged on equipment or furniture. Designed to minimise size whilst maximising cleaning performance, this model includes all the features of a big scrubber packed into a compact size.
- Pivoting squeegee coupled with a 300-watt vacuum motor provides excellent water recovery
- Recovery tank has an easy draining feature allowing for draining without the need for lifting
- Control panel provides operator with water, vacuum and battery status all in one convenient place
- The removable battery pack consists of 2x 12v 18amp hour gel battery that charges in under 6 hours
- Removable battery with offboard charging
- Fold down handle for easy storage
- Easy fill tanks to make refilling a breeze
- Fits into the boot of a car
|Suits Floor Types||Hard Floors, Tiles|
|Run Time (mins)||45|
Videos & Manual
Delivery & Warranty
How much will my delivery cost?
No matter where you live in Australia, our delivery service charges are as follows:
This applies to everything on this website, including vacuum cleaners, vacuum bags and accessories. 'Total spend' includes all products and services purchased in a single online transaction excluding freight costs. Godfreys aim to dispatch all orders the following business day.
How long will my order take to arrive?
We use Couriers Please for most of our online orders. Please note that we do not deliver to PO Boxes. Here is an approximate guide to delivery times for online orders once your delivery has been despatched:
Business Days to Delivery
|VIC Country||2-3 days|
|New South Wales||Sydney||1-2 days|
|NSW Country||2-3 days|
|QLD Country||2-5 days|
|South Australia||Adelaide||1-2 days|
|SA Country||2-3 days|
|Western Australia||Perth||5-7 days|
|WA Country||7-10 days|
|Tasmania||All areas||2-4 days|
|Northern Territory||All areas||4-6 days|
Note: Please allow extra time for delivery around public holidays. In order to qualify for our delivery service, the products that you ordered have to be in stock, they must be ordered online, payment must be received by us, accurate delivery details must be provided and your delivery address must be within Australia. Alternatively, you can choose our Click & Collect option at Checkout and your selected product will be available for you to collect from your nominated store.
If you haven’t received your online order or if you have any questions about an order that you have placed, please contact Customer Service and we’ll get on the case straight away.