Spring Competition Terms and Conditions
The Godfreys® Spring Competition
Terms and Conditions
The sponsor of this competition is Electrical Home-Aids Pty trading as Godfreys® ABN 62 007539577
By completing an entry form, each entrant is deemed to have agreed to these Terms and Conditions without variation.
Godfreys® will give away a total of five Hoover Allergy Power Head Bagless vacuum cleaners (product code: 11120729) valued at $599.00 RRP each.
TOTAL PRIZE POOL VALUED AT: $2995.00 RRP
Each winner will receive one Hoover Allergy Power Head Bagless vacuum cleaner.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter the Godfreys® Spring Competition, entrants must:
- Watch the Hoover Allergy Power Head Bagless vacuum cleaner product video - www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iKvMzqMEZU and learn about the features of the Hoover Allergy Power Head Bagless vacuum cleaner.
- Complete the relevant entry form online at www.godfreys.com.au/spring-competition and tell us your favourite feature of the Hoover Allergy Power Head Bagless vacuum cleaner and why in 25 words or less.
- The Godfreys® Spring Competition is based on skill.
- Entries will be judged on their creativity and originality in the subjective opinion of the judges.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- Only one entry per specific email address is allowed.
- If more than one entry received from a person or specific email address, only the first entry will be eligible.
- 9.00am AEST 11 September 2017 to 11.59pm AEST 08 October 2017 inclusive ("Competition Period").
- Any entries received after the end of the Competition Period are ineligible.
- 18 years or older unless permission form parent or legal guardian.
- Permanent resident of Australia
- Not a Godfreys® employee or immediate family of a Godfreys® employee. "Immediate family" means spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
DATE, TIME AND PLACE OF WINNER
- Winners will be selected by Godfreys®' employees at Godfreys Head Office at 26-34 Aylsebury Drive, Altona VIC 3018.
- Winners will be announced on or about 13 October 2017 ("Draw Date").
- Winners will be notified via email after the Draw Date.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Prize are not transferable and or redeemable for cash.
- Each winner consents to their first name and surname being published as a post on the relevant Godfreys Facebook page within seven days after the Draw Date.
- Each winner must consent to and provide a valid Australian residential address and mobile number via email within five business days of receiving notification via email and/or phone in order to receive their prize.
- Prizes will be delivered by mail.
- If for any reason a prize is not collected by close of business five business days after the winner has been notified the original winner will forfeit their prize.
- Products shown (if any) are for illustration purposes only, products may vary.
- Godfreys® accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries not received by Godfreys® or delays due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- Godfreys® reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of any entry and of entrant (including proof of an entrant's identity, age and place of residence).
- The winner must be the person in control of the nominated email address.
- Should an entrant's contact details change during the Competition Period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify Godfreys®. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to [email protected]
- Godfreys®'s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- An entrant that breaches these Terms and Conditions or engages in conduct intended to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Godfreys® Spring Competition will be ineligible.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, website maintenance or any causes beyond the reasonable control of Godfreys®, Godfreys® reserves the right, in its sole discretion to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, acting reasonably.
- Each entrant grants to Godfreys® a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide licence to to use and exploit (including publish) use all intellectual property rights in the entry in any media or on public display for any purpose relating to the entrant's entry in the Godfreys® Spring Competition.
- Each entrant consents to Godfreys® using the entrant's first and surname in any media or on public display for any purpose relating to the .
- Godfreys® and their subsidiaries and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission; communications; line failure; theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserve the right to take any action that may be available.
- Failure by Godfreys® to enforce any of its rights under these Terms and Conditions not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If you have any questions please email - [email protected]