Carpet Shampoo Solution
Carpet Cleaner Shampoo Solutions
Do you need to purchase a carpet cleaner shampoo? You might be amazed at how much dirt, food, pet fur, skin cells and dander can become entrenched in your carpets over time. Even if you vacuum regularly, it’s unlikely that you’ll remove all this debris from deep down in your carpet fibres. What your carpets really need is a thorough cleaning with a carpet shampoo cleaner.
You can hire a carpet shampooer or engage a professional, but often the best idea is to purchase your own shampooer so you’re free to deep clean your carpets as often as you’d like. If you invest in a shampooer, however, you’ll also need to purchase a carpet cleaner solution. There are quite a few carpet shampoos on the market, so let’s look at which is the right fit for you.
Which carpet cleaner shampoo is best for your needs?
With so many different carpet shampoos available, it can be difficult to know which one is right for your carpet shampoo cleaner. One easy way to pick the right shampoo is to go by the brand of your cleaner, so if you own a Hoover you can purchase a shampoo that’s designed to be used with Hoover machines.
Other options include shampoos designed to remove pet stains and odours or everyday stains and odours, as well as low allergen shampoos and those that are best for carpet cleaners.
Best carpet cleaner shampoo for pets
Looking for the best carpet cleaner for pets? Here are our top picks:
- CleanUp Pet Stain & Odour Shampoo: This shampoo easily breaks down pet odours in carpets and upholstery to keep your home looking clean and smelling fresh. It’s suitable for most carpet shampoo cleaners and leaves a lovely scent in your home. Available in a 5L bottle.
- Bissell Pet Stain & Odour Formula: This double concentrate carpet cleaning solution is designed for Bissell’s full-size, deep-cleaning carpet shampoo cleaners and extractors. It effectively removes pet stains and odours and contains a ScotchgardTM protector to protect carpets from future stains. Available in a 709mL bottle.
- Hoover PetPlus 2X Concentrated Carpet Shampoo: Designed to be used with Hoover carpet shampooers, this powerful detergent is enhanced with enzymes to remove pet messes and eliminate unpleasant odours. Available in a 946mL bottle.
- Hoover PetPlus Stain Cleaner & Deodoriser: Designed for use on carpets and upholstery, this spot cleaner is a quick way to clean up after your pets. It can be used as often as needed and leaves a lovely scent in the air. Available in a convenient 946mL spray bottle.
Best carpet cleaner solution for everyday stains and odours
Here are our picks for carpet shampoos that remove everyday stains and odours.
- Bissell Wash & Protect Stain & Odour Formula: With its advanced double concentrate formula, this carpet cleaner shampoo from Bissell easily removes everyday stains and odours from your carpets and upholstery. Available in a 750mL bottle.
- CleanUp Carpet Cleansing Shampoo Solution: This double strength, 100% biodegradable detergent is ideal for eliminating everyday stains and odours from your carpets. It’s designed for use with Hoover, Wertheim, Optim, Super Hero and Home Hero carpet shampoo cleaners. Available in a 5L bottle.
Best low allergen carpet shampoo
Here’s our top pick for a low allergen carpet shampoo.
- Bissell Multi Allergen Shampoo Solution: This shampoo helps to remove allergens like dust mite waste and pollen from your carpets. It contains no dyes or fragrances but does include a ScotchgardTM protector to guard against future stains.
Best carpet shampoo for carpet cleaners
Looking for the best carpet shampoo for carpet cleaners? Here’s our number one pick.
- Bissell Professional Stain & Odour Formula: This professional grade carpet cleaner solution gives your carpets a deep and thorough clean. It removes deep down dirt and refreshes your carpets to leave them looking as good as new. It can be used in all cleaning machines and contains a ScotchgardTM protector to guard against future stains. Available in a 709mL bottle.
For help deciding which carpet cleaner shampoo is best for your needs, why not chat to one of our experts online or in-store today?
1 to 24 of 24