Bagged Vacuum Cleaner
If you’re trying to decide between a bagless and bagged vacuum cleaner, then you’ve come to the right place. Godfreys has a wide range of both bagged and bagless options, so we can help you make the right decision for your home and cleaning needs.
What is better - bagged or bagless vacuums?
The choice between a bagged and bagless vacuum cleaner often comes down to individual preference, but there are a few noticeable differences that might help you make your decision. First, bagged vacuums tend to be less messy to empty because all the dust and debris is contained in the bag. This also means that they’re considered more hygienic than bagless vacuums.
With a bagless vacuum, you need to open the canister to empty the contents, which can cause dust to be released into the air. Since there are several bagged and bagless vacuums that are fitted with HEPA filters, this may not be a problem unless you suffer from allergies or have pets. In these instances, consider a bagged vacuum cleaner rather than a bagless model.
Vacuum bags also hold much more debris than standard canisters, so they don’t need to be emptied as frequently as a bagless vacuum. This makes bagged vacuums a great choice for families or people living in large houses, because they don’t need to be emptied every day.
So when deciding what is better for your situation – bagged or bagless vacuums – ask yourself the following questions:
- Do I have allergies or own a pet?
- Do I want to purchase bags for my vacuum?
- Do I want a vacuum that doesn’t need to be emptied every day?
Your answers will help you make the best choice for your home.
Best bagged vacuum cleaners for allergy sufferers and pet owners
If you suffer from allergies or own a pet that lives inside, then selecting one of the best bagged vacuum cleaners on the market is a good idea. That’s because they have both a HEPA filter and the power to remove pet hair embedded in your carpets, furniture and upholstery. At Godfreys, we have a range of bagless vacuums that fit the bill. The following models all contain a HEPA filter and have powerful motors, making them perfect for allergy sufferers and pet owners.
- Wertheim 7 Series Vacuum: Considered the ultimate in cleaning efficiency, the Wertheim 7 Series comes with a digital control to adjust the suction power, as well as Power Pulse Technology in the powerhead and a 4-stage HEPA filter system.
- Hoover Allergy Bagged Vacuum: Features a self-propelled powerhead, high efficiency motor, HEPA filter and handheld turbo tool to easily remove pet hair from nooks and crannies.
- Wertheim Dog & Cat Bagged Vacuum: Features a soft start motor, HEPA filter and air-driven Turbo Floor Brush for effective removal of dog and cat hair.
- Hoover Regal Bagged Vacuum: Features a self-propelled powerhead with adjustable height for different flooring, LED lights, a HEPA filter and digital controls for adjusting suction power.
- Hoover Action Pets Vacuum: Features a deep-cleaning powerhead, hand turbo tool, HEPA filter, LED lights and a lightweight design.
- Electrolux Pure D9 Eco-Friendly Bagged Vacuum: Features a FlowMotion nozzle for effortless vacuuming, combination floor head for both carpets and hard surfaces, HEPA filter and hygienic system to empty bags.
If you need help selecting the best bagged vacuum cleaner for your home, why not chat to one of our experts online or in store today?