A stick vacuum takes the hard work out of keeping your home clean and free of mess. They’re lightweight, easy to use and, since they’re a cordless vacuum, you don’t have to worry about the position of power points around the house.
All you need to do is just grab the stick vac, zip around quickly, remove any mess and then pop it away for the next time. Godfreys has a large range of these vacuums, so you won’t have any problems selecting the best stick vacuum for your home.
- 2-in-1 stick options: You can use your stick vacuum as-is for the floor or remove the handheld component to clean furniture, cars, bookshelves and much more.
- High-tech options: Some stick vac models come with additional features including extra-long-life batteries and advanced cleaning tools.
- Allergies and pet hair: Featuring a HEPA filter, this type of stick vac removes very small dust particles, allergens and pet hair, improving the air quality in your home.
Which is the best stick vacuum for allergies and pets?
If you want the best stick vacuum for your allergies or to remove pet hair from your home, choose a model with a HEPA filter that removes 99.97% of particles that are 0.3 microns in size. These very small particles tend to elude regular filters, which is why HEPA filters are recommended for people with allergies and floors that collect a lot of pet hair. Here are a few of our best stick vacuums for people with allergies and pets:
- Electrolux Well Q7 Reach: Features Axial cyclonic technology for maximum cleaning, a dual-grip handle for extra comfort, a HEPA filter and a stylish design.
- Sauber Advance: This cordless stick vacuum features two speed settings, a mini motorised pet brush, a HEPA filter and a mountable charging station.
- Hoover Ultra Power: Features a motorised powerhead, 2-in-1 functionality, LED lights and a HEPA filter. Its slim, lightweight design comes with a handle that folds down for easy storage.
Which is the best stick vacuum cleaner in Australia?
Identifying which is the best stick vacuum cleaner in Australia might vary depending on your needs, but our list of best sellers makes it easier. So if you want the best-selling cordless stick vacuum for your home, check out the following models at Godfreys:
- Tineco S11 Stick Vacuum: Features the innovative iLoop Dust Sensor that automatically adjusts suction power in real-time. Also included are 10 premium accessories for top-to-bottom cleaning.
- i-Vac X20 Stick Vacuum: Features an advanced cyclonic system that ensures never-ending suction and a swivelling powerhead for optimal performance. It’s ideal for carpet, tiles and hard floors and can be easily converted to a handheld vacuum, making this stick ideal for picking up pet hair all around the home.
- Hoover Zenith Stick Vacuum: Features a digital, brushless motor for higher performance, a motorised powerhead with swivel steering, LED lights and a HEPA filter.
- i-Vac Ultra-Light Stick Vacuum: Features a lightweight construction for easy manoeuvrability and a motorised powerhead for deep cleaning carpets. This stick vacuum is also suitable for different types of flooring and has a continuous mode, so you don’t need to hold down a trigger to keep it vacuuming.
- Electrolux Pure F9 Animal Stick Vacuum: Features a very long 60 minute operation time (most stick vacuums operate for 20 minutes or less) and a sensor that automatically selects the best suction level for the flooring. This stick vac also has a washable filter to trap dust and pet hair, LED lights and a telescopic tube so it’s always at the right height. This cordless stick vacuum has a unique Flexilift system that lets the stick lie flat to the floor, making vacuuming underneath sofas and chairs a breeze.
- Hoover Magicstick Vacuum: Features a lightweight design that is easy to manoeuvre coupled with cyclonic bagless technology which removes and traps dust and debris for a superior clean.